ATI Projects Ltd
ATI Projects Ltd developed a strong track record in the UK working with partners and organisations such as local authorities, the Learning Skills Council, Regional Development Agencies, universities, colleges, business groups and private clients in the design and implementation of projects, research and feasibility studies.
ATI Projects Ltd was established in 1995 as a project development, management and training consultancy. The company brings together a broad range of training, small business and farm and rural expertise and experience built up through many years of involvement in technical assistance projects in the UK and internationally throughout Central and Eastern Europe, Africa and Asia.
Greenwatt Technology is the environmental division of ATI Projects Ltd, encouraging and supporting the development of low carbon projects including renewable energy, sustainable transport, energy reduction and low carbon action planning.
AgriTraining International is the international division of ATI Projects Ltd and has worked as contractor and consortium partner on agricultural training and extension services, farm business management, sustainable rural development and infrastructure projects in Russia, Romania, Bulgaria, Belarus, Slovenia, Bosnia Herzogovina, Kenya and Egypt. Funding agencies have included European Union (Tacis, Phare and MEDA), World Bank and UK DfID/KnowHow.
Project Management and Development
- Strategic planning and funding application
- Project planning, team building and implementation
- Project appraisal, evaluation and monitoring
- Redevelopment of urban and rural brown field sites
- Incubation and business centre establishment
- Enterprise support and training
Low Carbon Enterprise Development
- Renewable technologies
- Low carbon transport
- Waste management
- Efficient resource management
- Sustainable planning
Food and Agriculture
- Agricultural supply and produce marketing
- Market information and reviews
- Agricultural policy development
- Agricultural training
- Food sector development
Rural Enterprise Development
- Establishment of farmer and producer associations
- Regional economic development
- Rural business development
Training and Institutional development
- Reform, restructuring, staff development
- Strategic planning and policy reviews
- Training needs assessment and skills gap analysis
- Training of trainers
Read an overview of some of ATI Projects Ltd’s case studies using the buttons to the right. Please contact us for AriTraining International cases studies or for more information.
Contact us regarding ATI Projects Ltd
If our time, knowledge and experience at ATI Projects Ltd would be valuable to you and would like to discuss your ideas or project, please contact us.
- Call us on 01789 761 367
- Email email@example.com or complete the form below
- Address: Minerva Mill Innovation Centre, Station Road, Alcester, Warwickshire, B49 5ET
ATI Projects Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales
Company Number 3140172, VAT Number 857 9924 55