We offer independent, site-specific assessments to identify renewable energy solutions that meet the requirements of domestic, farm, business and public sector organisations wishing to reduce energy costs, reduce their reliance upon fossil fuels and maximise their return on investment.
We optimise the current Government incentives encouraging the deployment of renewable energy technologies and match these to individual projects. We offer advice, feasibility and project planning – ensuring clients have the clear and correct information to make the right decisions based on careful assessment of costs, benefits and technologies.
What we offer
A personalised, independent review:
- to identify the current energy use and demand
- to assess existing on-site resources
Our reviews examine the most appropriate renewable options to suit the specific site and requirements, such as:
- Solar photovoltaic
- Anaerobic digestion
- Hydroelectric power
- Heat source pumps
An assessment of your Return on Investment to confirm:
- the financial viability of the renewable energy options
- Government incentives and funding options
Support for your renewable energy installation project by:
- sourcing reliable suppliers
- assisting with planning and grid applications
- liaising with suppliers and installers
- post installation energy monitoring service
If you would like to discuss the options for your site please ring 01789 761367.