Data Protection Policy Statement
ATI Projects Ltd take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide the services you have requested from us.
We wish to be totally transparent about the data we keep and how it is used;
- Where we hold information about a person or company the information is held so we can liaise with the person / company and can provide the services to meet the specific project requirements.
- We never sell or share data with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We will only use information about a person or company to make contact with you for the following reasons; a. routine communication related to a specific project or b. to provide information about relevant future events or latest technologies which may be of interest
- We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal/ company information. Appropriate physical and logical security measures are taken to ensure the data remains safe.
- You will always have the right to opt out from any communications, and we will no longer contact you.
- Contact details will be reviewed annually; we will delete the information if it is no longer relevant to our business.
- With regards to the website – in order that we can monitor and improve the website, we may gather certain information about you when you use it, including details of your domain name and IP address, operating system, browser, version and cookie details. Please be aware that our website may link to other web sites. We are not responsible for the data policies, content or security of these linked web sites.