Businesses often do not have the time, resources or knowledge to identify the energy savings that could be made or investigate opportunities for income generation from renewables. Greenwatt’s Energy Reduction management service has been designed to provide independent, personal advice and support to identify where real ‘bottom line’ energy savings can be made.
What we offer:
- Independent review to identify present energy use and demand
- Identification and implementation of low cost energy saving actions
- Identification of ‘smart’ metering, heating and lighting controls
- Development of energy management plans
- Grant funding and incentive applications
- A renewable energy generation feasibility study
- Support through the installation of appropriate renewable energy technologies
It is estimated that the ‘no cost or low cost’ saving from better energy management for UK businesses (SMEs) is £2 billion per year (source: BIS). There is a further £3.5 billion saving potential from energy management projects with longer pay back periods. These additional energy costs will have an increasing impact upon product pricing, profits and competitiveness. There are opportunities in the ‘green economy’ too – the Carbon Trust reports that renewable energy can offer in excess of 12% annual returns in business situations!
Government legislation and incentives such as the Carbon Change Levy (CCL) and renewable energy incentives such as the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) and Feed in Tariff (FIT) are regularly changing, making it increasingly difficult for businesses to optimise their opportunities and minimise their energy costs.
If our time and experience can be valuable to you and you would like to discuss the best energy reduction options for you, please call 01789 761367 or email email@example.com.